Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wale is going to be the Future King of Hip Hop

Well guys....I know it has been a while...a long ass time since I've posted anything up. I've been a shitty blogger I know...and for that...I'm sorry. I have no excuse for it either lol, all I do is smoke weed and watch lebron highlights with friends. But I'm back from my stupid little vacation. Here comes posts everyday and Blanca taught me a few tricks to make sure I don't ever fuck up again lol. And for all of you that have checked the blog to be disappointed over and over again...I'm real sorry and I promise I'm gonna pick it up. I'm going to be posting videos of me and friends chillin too and stuff Maybe try and create a mini series kind of like Maestro Knows on Hypebeast... Who Knows!

The past couple of days I've been arguing with myself to try and figure out what my comeback post should be. I knew it had to be something pretty extravagant, and although this isn't as ridiculous as I wanted it to be...This shit is pretty important. I THINK WALE IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT KING OF HIP HOP AND I THINK HE'S OVERALL A BETTER RAPPER THAN KID CUDI...there I said it lol. Kid Cudi is fire and I love his vision more than Wales...but after really listening to him...the Dude has the flow that it takes to be one of the greatest in my opinion. But we'll have to see after their debut albums are released. Wale's "Attention:Deficit" and Kid Cudi's "Man on the Moon:The End of Day". Two very epic titles for two very epic albums...

Once Again I'm Back! Sorry I wrote so much like Cudi, but I had a lot to say lol. Stay Thirsty my friends...
Wale feat. Lady Gaga "Chillen" Teaser Video

No comments:

Post a Comment