Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I almost forgot man Happy Easter and Passover or  happy weekend lol whatever the fuck you tryna celebrate, celebrate it to the fullest... I also wanna take this time to let whoever the fuck reads this know, I will be coming much harder and I will be putting alot more effort into this blog especially cuz I took a hiatus from burnin herb so I'll be bored outta my Skull Alot lol. I wanna get this blog to the point where all my homies everywhere fuck with it and I'm posting 5 or 6 times a day or more. I wanna have to calm the fuck down on my posts cuz the Deans are reading it hahaha ( if their not already). Well stay reading friends and more dope shit to come. Happy Birthday Weekend Drew my realest and most loyal friend! Later people 

-Stu 

No comments:

Post a Comment