Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Any Girl with these on...geeze

$840 Jean Paul Gaultier Pumps....
Just a quick side note...I will post shit that can appeal to women's fashion too. I personally don't find anything gay about looking at some girls shit, fashion is fashion and its an art. If you're into fashion you can fuck with and appreciate any type of clothing no matter the gender. I personally look at something for a woman and then picture it or imagine it on a woman, its a way for me to know how much a girl really cares about herself and the way she looks. Saying somethings gay just because its not natural according to society's standards is simply close-minded and close-mindedness in my opinion is the only thing that keeps us from learning and progressing from a societal standpoint. BASICALLY what I'm saying is i'm gonna post girl shit every now and then and I don't wanna hear any bullshit for it cuz you all know i'm not gay! At this point in time we all gotta get past people being gay! Some of the greatest people in the world are gay and that's simply their way of life no one has the right to frown upon that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment